Sandvik DT1132i Gallery
Sandvik DT1132i Details & Applications
Sandvik DT1132i is fully automated i-series electrohydraulic tunnelling jumbo with three booms for fast and accurate drilling in tunneling and cavern excavations. Sandvik DT1132i is equipped with new RD535 rock drills which give 25% more drilling power compared to the RD525 rock drill.
The drill rig has automated drilling and boom functions including an optional fully automated drilling cycle. Automated drilling of pre-planned drilling pattern combined with extensive data collection and reporting system enables continuous control of productivity, quality and economy. In addition to face drilling the unit can also be used for cross-cutting, bolt hole drilling and long hole drilling.
Noise and vibration insulated cabin provides ergonomic and extremely comfortable working place with excellent visibility during tramming and drilling.
Sandvik DT1132i Specification
- Model: DT1132i
- Category: Development Drills
- Year of Manufacture: 2019
- Serial Number: N/A
- Location: Ireland
- Condition: Brand New
- Additional Info: Full specification on inital quote enquiry. Please use the form above to make your enquiry.
Sandvik DT1132i Technical Data
- Dimension (L-W-H): Refer to datasheet
- Capacity: N/A
- Weight (operating): 50,000 - 56,000kg
- Engine power: 270 kW - 325 kW
- Speed (loaded): N/A