Sandvik LH514 Gallery
Sandvik LH514 Details & Applications
Sandvik LH514 is a high capacity underground loader for hard rock applications.
Sandvik LH514 combines smart geometry with powerful thrust, high breakout forces, responsive controls and high tramming speeds. The advanced but still robust loader provides fast bucket filling, high fill factors, fast cycle times and proven reliability for underground mining use.
Sandvik LH514 is equipped with Sandvik Intelligent Control System, the backbone of the loader. The control system monitors the equipment productivity and health, and enables multiple smart solutions, such as the
optionally available Integrated Weighing System and AutoMine© loading readiness for fully automated use.
SHARK TM Ground Engaging Tools (G.E.T.) are available on a wide range of bucket sizes, optimized for loader productivity and extended bucket service life.
Sandvik LH514 Specification
- Model: LH514
- Category: Loaders
- Year of Manufacture: 2019
- Serial Number: N/A
- Location: Ireland
- Condition: Brand New
- Additional Info: Full specification on inital quote enquiry. Please use the form above to make your enquiry.
Sandvik LH514 Technical Data
- Dimension (L-W-H): Refer to datasheet
- Capacity: 14,000kg (Tramming Capacity)
- Weight (operating): 38,100kg
- Engine power: 256 kW @ 2100 rpm
- Speed (loaded): 5,9km/h - 32,7km/h