Sandvik DD421 Available to Order Gallery
Sandvik DD421 Available to Order Details & Applications
Sandvik DD421 is a two boom electro-hydraulic jumbo for fast and accurate drilling in drifting and tunneling of 8 - 60 m² cross sections.
The improved hydraulic control system with new features enables accurate drilling performance with efficient control. Optimal coverage is achieved with the proven Sandvik SB60 booms.
- Features Sandvik RD525 rock drill for smooth penetration and powerful drilling performance
- Optional instrumentation for improving drilling performance
The drill’s various options make it suitable for a range of conditions and tasks. The proven and robust SB40 boom provides coverage of 49 m². A selection of fixed and telescopic feeds are available for a variety of applications.
The new rock drill RD520 provides smooth and efficient drilling. Sandvik DD321 offers a new look and improved serviceability and usability over predecessors Sandvik DD320 and Sandvik DD420.
Sandvik DD421 Available to Order Specification
- Model: DD421
- Category: Development Drills
- Year of Manufacture: 2019
- Serial Number: N/A
- Location: Ireland
- Condition: Brand New
- Additional Info: Full specification on inital quote enquiry. Please use the form above to make your enquiry.
Sandvik DD421 Available to Order Technical Data
- Dimension (L-W-H): Refer to datasheet
- Capacity: N/A
- Weight (operating): 24,500kg
- Engine power: 180kW
- Speed (loaded): N/A