SOLD SOLD SOLD; Fully rebuilt Sandvik DD421-60C available October 2022 Gallery
SOLD SOLD SOLD; Fully rebuilt Sandvik DD421-60C available October 2022 Details & Applications
The Sandvik DD421 is a two boom electro hydraulic jumbo for fast and accurate drilling in drifting and tunneling of 8 – 49 m2 cross sections.
Full frame up rebuild in progress, please get in touch for full specification, progress photos and delivery informnation.
- Full Cabin with Heater/AC on TC7W Carrier
- ZERO Component hours after full rebuild
- CE Certification
- Auto Ansul Checkfire
- Central Greasing and auto lube both booms
- TF500-16 Feeds x 2 on TB60 Booms
- RD525 Drifters
- Upgraded 75kW powerpacks
- CT16 Compressor
- Cable reel
- Mercedes MB904 engine Tier 3
- High Pressure washer
The hydraulic controlled drilling system with added automatic functions and different optional instrumentation levels enable productive and high quality excavation. Built-in diagnostics help to minimize maintenance time. The RD series rock drills deliver superior performance with high consumable life.
The TB 40 universal booms have a large optimum shaped coverage and full automatic parallelism. The booms can also be used for cross-cutting and bolt hole drilling. The powerful 4-wheel-drive center articulated carrier ensures rapid and safe tramming with good balance.
SOLD SOLD SOLD; Fully rebuilt Sandvik DD421-60C available October 2022 Specification
- Model: DD421
- Category: Development Drills
- Year of Manufacture: 2012
- Serial Number: #112DXXXX
- Location: Ireland
- Condition: Rebuilt Machinery
- Additional Info: Full specification on inital quote enquiry. Please use the form above to make your enquiry.
SOLD SOLD SOLD; Fully rebuilt Sandvik DD421-60C available October 2022 Technical Data
- Dimension (L-W-H): 12,550mm - 1,980mm - 2,350mm (canopy down)
- Capacity: N/A
- Weight (operating): 21,400kg
- Engine power: 660V 50Hz 130kW (can be changed depending end user requirements)
- Speed (loaded): 6,5km/h - 16km/h