Under offer Sandvik DD420 Gallery
Under offer Sandvik DD420 Details & Applications
The Sandvik DD420-40 is a two boom electro hydraulic jumbo for fast and accurate drilling in drifting and tunneling of 8 – 49 m2 cross sections.
- Full Cabin with Heater/AC on TC7W Carrier
- 2,900 Engine hours, 6,200 percussion hours
- CE Certification
- Auto Ansul Checkfire
- Central Greasing and auto lube both booms
- TF500-16 Feeds x 2 on TB60 Booms
- Tamrock HLX 5T Drifter
- HP545 Powerpacks
- CT16 Compressor
- Cable reel
- Mercedes MB904 engine Tier 3
- High Pressure washer
The hydraulic controlled drilling system with added automatic functions and different optional instrumentation levels enable productive and high quality excavation. Built-in diagnostics help to minimize maintenance time. The HLX5 rock drills deliver superior performance with high consumable life.
The TB 40 universal booms have a large optimum shaped coverage and full automatic parallelism. The booms can also be used for cross-cutting and bolt hole drilling. The powerful 4-wheel-drive center articulated carrier ensures rapid and safe tramming with good balance.
Under offer Sandvik DD420 Specification
- Model: DD420
- Category: Trucks
- Year of Manufacture: 2009
- Serial Number: #109D14042-1
- Location: Ireland
- Condition: Used
- Additional Info: Full specification on inital quote enquiry. Please use the form above to make your enquiry.
Under offer Sandvik DD420 Technical Data
- Dimension (L-W-H): 12,550mm - 1,980mm - 2,350mm (canopy down)
- Capacity: N/A
- Weight (operating): 21,400kg
- Engine power: 660V 50Hz 130kW (can be changed depending end user requirements)
- Speed (loaded): 6,5km/h - 16km/h